A great opportunity to join our in-house team in….
Role: Landscape Gardener
Location: Mobile operative, across entire North West
Hours: Flexible Working Hours
Salary: Varied depending on experience
Benefits: Company Van, Uniform, Full set of Tools, 20 Days Holiday, Annual Bonus, Optional Pension Scheme
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent 37.5 Hours per week
Reporting to: Operations Manager / Supervisor
Are you the talented and passionate landscaper that we are looking for?
We are looking for an experienced and skilled landscape gardener to join our busy team. The successful candidate will need to have a full UK drivers licence, be able to work independently as well as a team, and be communicative and professional.
- Communicate and liaise with our vast majority of clients and accredited subcontractors.
- Handle all customer enquiries via telephone and email.
- Being able to communicate effectively with the office and maintenance team.
- Send out daily job sheets to maintenance operatives.
- Manage diary entries and data management.
- Organise company files and shredding confidential documents.